The Resource Big Nate : what could possibly go wrong?
- Big Nate : what could possibly go wrong?
- Title remainder
- what could possibly go wrong?
- Statement of responsibility
- Lincoln Peirce
- Title variation
- What could possibly go wrong?
- trueRealistic fiction
- Schools -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction
- Contests -- Fiction
- Middle schools -- Fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- Schools -- Fiction
- Contests -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction
- trueMiddle schools
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueMiddle school students
- Graphic novels
- trueHumorous comics
- Humorous stories
- trueStudy methods
- Friendship -- Fiction
- Middle schools -- Comic books, strips, etc. | Juvenile fiction
- truePersonal conduct
- trueGifted boys
- trueHumorous stories
- Comics (Graphic works)
- trueSixth-grade boys
- Big Nate -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueCleverness in boys
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFortune cookies
- trueWright, Nate (Fictitious character)
- trueMisbehavior in boys
- Cartoons and comics
- trueBoys and sports
- Nate has a master plan? But will Mrs. Godfrey catch him in the act?
- Member of
- Garden State Children's Book Award (New Jersey), Children's Fiction, 2013.
- Great Stone Face Children's Book Award (New Hampshire), 2012.
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 3-5, 2012.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2011
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- GN 380
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Wha 2012
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Big Nate
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Big Nate : what could possibly go wrong?
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Big Nate : what could possibly go wrong?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://greentown.library.link/resource/NZCytkvFhpk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://greentown.library.link/resource/NZCytkvFhpk/">Big Nate : what could possibly go wrong?</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://greentown.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://greentown.library.link/">Greentown Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>